Greetings Support Group Members,
Some not so good news regarding Prostate Cancer Specialist Nurses.
It is very disappointing that there is no Prostate Cancer Nurse nearer to us than Macquarie. I find it unbelievable that there is not seen to be a need in the west with no nurse at Westmead, Blacktown or Penrith.
Familiar faces are used by PCFA for this appeal and full details of the placement of nurses and Mark and Linda’s story are available by following the links.
The new placements are at:
- Chris O’Brien Lifehouse, NSW
- The Alfred Hospital, VIC
- Central Coast Cancer Centre, NSW
- Moorabbin Hospital, VIC
- St John of God Murdoch, WA
- Illawarra Cancer Centre, NSW
- Albury Wodonga Regional Cancer Centre, NSW
- Box Hill Hospital, VIC
- South West Sydney Local Health District (Liverpool, Campbelltown, Bankstown and Fairfield), NSW
- Casey Hospital, VIC
- Sunshine Coast Hospital Public, QLD
- Princess Alexandra Hospital, QLD
- Royal Adelaide Hospital, SA
- Calvary Mater Hospital, Newcastle, NSW
Nepean / Blue Mountains Prostate Cancer Support Group.
From: Daniel Moore [mailto:email@example.com] Sent: Monday, October 16, 2017 1:41 PM To: Undisclosed recipients: Subject: Prostate Cancer Specialist Nurses Update
Dear Network Members,
Earlier this year PCFA announced that an additional 14 Prostate Cancer Specialist Nurses would be funded, bringing the total number of nurses across Australia to 43.
We are pleased to announce the locations of these 14 new Prostate Cancer Specialist Nurses via our website here:
Please feel free to share with your own networks.
My best wishes,
|Daniel Moore | Network Support|
|T 03 9948 2076 F 02 9438 7099 Free Call 1800 22 00 99 For support group and ambassador enquiries call 1800 00 22 98. L5, 437 St Kilda Road, Melbourne VIC 3004|
|The information contained in this message is intended for the named addressee only and is confidential to the sender and intended recipient. If you have received this message in error please notify us immediately.|